1. Before installation, the specification and model of the hose assembly should be checked against the label on the body to distinguish information such as specifications, models, and temperature resistance levels.
2. Before installation, ensure that the dust caps at both ends of the product are intact. If any abnormalities are found, check whether there are any foreign objects in the hose. If there is a sealing ring at the joint, check whether there is any missing sealing ring.
3. When installing the joint, avoid rotating the body to prevent twisting.
4. When replacing the oil gun, if the hose assembly is equipped with a sealing ring, the sealing ring should be replaced immediately to avoid leakage caused by secondary use of the sealing ring.
5. When the hose assembly is not in use, it should be hung on a reel or placed naturally on the refueling island to avoid being crushed by passing vehicles. During refueling, the reel should be released to prevent the hose from bending and causing damage to the body.